Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Special Day YNS Troll BirthdayTag!

Hi! I just wanted to share a quick little tag I whipped up for a little friend who was celebrating a birthday recently. I just love this adorable troll from the Your Next Stamp Insanely Happy stamp set, and combined with the 'special day' sentiment from the Whatnot Sentiments Four it was just perfect for a little birthday girl's gift!

I used some Distress Inks on a manilla tag and created a bright background using colours from the YNS Colour Challenge #78 (see below for link). As you can see, even though these colours would be perfect for Christmas, they also work for this too. A few gems and flowers and this little troll is ready to party!


Here's a look at the colour challenge I used over at the Your Next Stamp blog. There is also a sketch challenge you can try out, separately or combined!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you're having a wonderful week and enjoying December. If you want to check out my Project Life App December Daily, be sure to follow me on Instagram where I'm posting them each day!! 

Linked to: 


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, how SWEET! Adorable Tag Karla! Beautiful background design and cute YNS troll! She just makes ya smile! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete