Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Tattered Angels Video - Using The Weathered Bronze Naturally Aged Kit!

Hi! I hope you are all having a wonderful December!! I just cannot believe how fast it's flying by! I'm getting some handmade gifts finished up and enjoying lots of holiday activities with my girls. Today, I'm sharing a video I have up on the Tattered Angels YouTube Channel - How To Use The Weathered Bronze Naturally Aged Paint System On Various Surfaces. If you haven't seen these beautiful Naturally Aged Kits before, they are well worth checking out (links to the kit and a list of supplies can be found in the video description)! You get a set of 4 mists, paints and/or glazes that mix to create gorgeous different surfaces - and they are soooo fun to play with! Here's a look at the video showing several different ways I used the kit and some finished projects - just in time for Christmas 😉

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a really awesome week!


2 comments:

  1. I love those sprays!! Off to watch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh WOW Karla! That turned out so cool! Great video and such a neat project as well...

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete