Thursday, December 14, 2017

SpiegelMom Scraps - Gift Bag, Shaker Tag & Card Set!

Hi friends! I'm over at the SpiegelMom Scraps blog today sharing a gift set that features an adorable purse made out of a 12x12 piece of patterned cardstock along with a coordinating shaker tag and a card - just perfect for someone sweet! Our theme this month is tools, and I grabbed a lot of fun tools to add neat elements to my projects. The purse was so fun and easy to do using this step by step video HERE. Then, I added a sweet shaker tag with an eyelet - remember those 😉?!!



With the coordinating paper I made a Christmas card to go with the set, and I can't wait to share this with someone for a holiday gift!

Be sure to check out the SpiegelMom Scraps blog for all the details, closeups and a look at all the fun tools I used- and don't forget to use the code KARLA15 to save 15% off all your purchases at the SpiegelMom Scraps store!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful week and weekend ahead!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these are all amazing!! I love the bag!! That flower is stunning!! The tag is gorgeous!! And the card is beautiful!! You did such a fabulous job on all of these!! Wow!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH.. That purse is amazing! LOVE how pretty it is with that paper and then the matching card... Let me know if you need my address... you can totally send it to me! :)
    LOVE it! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so beautiful!!! Best greetings, Nora.

    ReplyDelete