Monday, July 1, 2019

Be Wild & Free Layout!

Hello and Happy Canada Day to my Canadian friends!! We are celebrating today with a BBQ and some fun festivities put on by the city. I'm also over on the Scrap Shotz Blog today sharing a layout using the Scrap Shotz June 2019 Scrapbook Kit and available Add-Ons featuring the Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack Collection. I love the nature feel of this collection - I just want to get outside when I see it! I have some more photos of my girls at a local park and this time I really wanted to incorporate the purples in the photos, so I used some Distress Oxides and a Studio Katia stencil to bring the colour out.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz Blog to see my step by step process and closeups. If you're celebrating this week, I hope you have a wonderful time!!

Linked to:



1 comment:

  1. WOW! Fantastic Layout Karla! Love the animals and trees! I hope you guys had a wonderful Canada Day!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete