Friday, July 19, 2019

Road Trip Layout with NEW Wild Whisper Release!

Hello! I hope you've all been having a lovely summer! We were actually just camping this week and went to the same campground - Little Bow- here in Alberta, that I'm featuring on the layout for Wild Whisper this week using the brand new release Road Trip. I just love this collection! The licence plate stamp is one of my fav pieces - I love creating fun titles with it! Totally reminds me of the old game show Bumper Stumpers, lol!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to the Wild Whisper Blog to see closeups and details, and don't forget to use the code DTKARLA to save 10% in the Wild Whisper Shop! Have an awesome day my friends. 


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout!! I love how you placed all of the details!! The picture of the girls is so adorable!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layout! Love the design!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete