Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Family Photo Layout!

Hello! I'm back today to share another layout using the awesome Scrap Shotz June 2019 Scrapbook Kit and available Add-Ons featuring the Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack Collection on the Scrap Shotz Blog. This is the fourth layout I've done using this kit and I still have so much more left over that I can play with! Today, I'm sharing a Fall family photo - and you can see how lovely this collection goes with Fall pictures too. The wood and nature elements make a wonderful background for any outdoor photos.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz Blog to see closeups and my process to create this page. If you are one of my US friends, I hope you have a fantastic 4th of July celebration tomorrow! Stay crafty friends.



1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful Fall Layout and I love the family photo... Really Pretty!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete