Friday, July 5, 2019

Strong & Free Traveler's Notebook with Video!

Hello again friends! I have had a busy week this week!! We had a wonderful Canada Day earlier this week, celebrating downtown at some local City activities and the kids have been loving their first full week of summer holidays! Today, I'm over on the Wild Whisper Designs Blog with a Canada Day traveler's notebook with photos from last summer. I'm using an older collection from Wild Whisper - Strong & Free along with some fun supplies from Emerald Creek Craft Supplies.


Here's a look at the video where you can see just how I created this and all the fun supplies I used:


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Wild Whisper Designs Blog to see closeups and get all the details, and don't forget to use the code DTKARLA to save 10% off your purchases Wild Whisper Shop. You can find all the lovely Emerald Creek Craft Supplies here. Have a wonderful weekend my friends!


2 comments:

  1. The notebook looks amazing!! I love how you decorated it!! The pictures are beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful notebook page! I love the photo's and the Canadian dollars... CUTE!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete