Monday, August 5, 2019

Simple Stories Heart Collection Card Kit with Video!

Hello! I hope you've all had a lovely weekend! We actually have a long weekend here in Alberta, Canada and I'm relaxing with the family. We had a family brunch on Saturday and then bowling with the girls Saturday afternoon. I took some time to use a gift certificate and get a pedicure done with a friend on Sunday too! Today, I'm over on the Scrap Shotz Blog to share a look at the Simple Stories Heart Card Kit. This kit has everything you need to make 9 beautiful Sympathy, Thinking of You and Love cards using the gorgeous Heart Collection. You supply glue and a trimmer and you've got a kit full of goodness to take on the go!


I put together a video for you to see exactly what each one looks like -

Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz Store to find the Simple Stories Heart Card Kit, and enjoy your week!


2 comments:

  1. It looks like a beautiful kit!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a relaxing weekend! I love the new card kit! Those colors in the kit are right up my alley! Enjoy your day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete