Thursday, August 1, 2019

Under The Sea Summer Layout!

Hello! We went camping a couple weeks ago and even though the water was a bit chilly, the girls wanted to get in with their floaties. I think they may have spent more time laying on the beach than getting in the water though! I'm over on the Southern Ridge Trading Company Blog today with this layout using photos from our trip, and I love how the Southern Ridge Mermaid Mix Chipboard Set and Fish Net Stencil fit right in with this theme! My daughter, Amie, who is 12, helped me create this layout. I love how crafty she is!


You can see the process Amie & I used to create this layout here in this video.


Supplies:
Dylusions Ink Sprays and Paints
Project Life App to print photos and journaling
Tattered Angels Chalk Mist
Dies from Lawn Fawn and Kaisercraft

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Southern Ridge Trading Company Blog to see closeups and all the details. Have a fantastic, crafty week!

Linked to:
SSS Monday Challenge - Bright & Cheerful


1 comment:

  1. Okay.. That background turned out really COOL!!! Love your layout!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete