Thursday, August 1, 2019

Smile Layout & Card Set!

Hello! Well, I cannot believe it is August already! We've really been enjoying the finally warm weather and the girls have had fun being home from school. We fully intend to enjoy this month before heading back to routines in September! I'm over on the Emerald Creek Craft Supplies blog today with a layout for the new High Hopes Anything Goes challenge this month. I used lots of fun Emerald Creek powders to customize diecuts so they matched the Carta Bella En Vogue papers I used. This is a great way to make your own embellishments! I cut my titles and all the diecuts with my Cricut Maker and had fun getting melty.


I even created two cards using the cut apart journaling card sheet from Carta Bella. I used the Glistening Glass Embossing Powder to create a faux epoxy sticker look on the fussy cut purses and added them to the cards for a pop of dimension.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to head over to the Emerald Creek Craft Supplies blog to get a full supply list, closeups and details on how to enter the challenge! Remember, it's Anything Goes!!


2 comments:

  1. These are all so gorgeous!! I love the vintage images and the details you added!! The papers are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, wow! What a Fabulous layout! Are those pictures of you? you look awesome and it's nice to see the paper crafter on the pages you created! I think we forget we are people too and we need to be scrapbooked! I also love your vintage style cards! Very cool! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete