Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Guest Designer... Ch #435 Thinking Of You

Hello friends! I am so super excited to be joining the fabulous Die Cuttin' Divas this week for Challenge # 435 Thinking Of You!! You will find so much amazing inspiration using diecuts - and you can enter with whatever diecutting method you choose! This is the perfect opportunity to get out any of your electronic or manual diecutting machines and play around. I just love the theme this week... I think we can all use more thinking of you cards, so I decided to cut this one using a premade project in Cricut Design Space. I changed the colours and used Kaisercraft patterned paper to create a soft, watercolour card. You can find the link to the project in Design Space HERE.


I layered on each of the diecuts and glued them using Tacky Glue and foam tape to create dimension. I love using the premade projects in Design Space and then customizing them to fit my style.


I used Nuvo Crystal Drops in pink and silver to add flower centers and as embellishments to the card. A bit of Distress Oxide Inks add some shading to the edge of the flowers, and the marbled paper in the background adds just a subtle colour variation. 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog to see what all the other designers have come up with for this challenge, and link your own Thinking Of You project! We love to see all the amazing inspiration 💜


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your GD spot, Karla!! This is so beautiful!! I love the layers and the pretty flowers!! It's gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your GD spot! Your card is beautiful Karla! I love those flowers!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete