Friday, December 25, 2020

Explosion Boxes with Wild Whisper Paper and WRMK Explosion Board!

Hello friends! I'm over on the Wild Whisper Blog today sharing some fun explosion boxes!! These are seriously so awesome to make with the New We R Memory Keepers Explosion Board! I got out some of the beautiful bright Pam Bray Sensations and Simplicity Paper Collections along with some Play In The Dirt Ephemera and Sequins. I originally filmed this Live on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Facebook Page and decided to share it today here!


I used some of the cut apart elements in the paper packs for the lid and added ephemera and sequins. I love the sentiments that come in the ephemera pack!


You can create boxes & lids in 7 different sizes, explosion boxes with instructions for flaps for pockets, gatefold cards and squash cards with the Explosion Board! I decided to go with a motivational/nature theme for these boxes. You could add photos and many more embellishments.


Here's a look at one more explosion box I created with these same supplies!


I just love the bright colours and how the different Wild Whisper collections can mix and match!


Here's a look at the VIDEO where you can see exactly how to put an explosion box together and get a closeup look at both these pretty boxes!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to use the code DTKARLA to save 10% off at the Wild Whisper Shop and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment