Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Magical Memories Collected Layout!

Hello friends! I'm back today with a magical layout using some fun Close To My Heart products!  I've been doing a fun collab with my friend Jennifer Smith and sharing some creative projects using some of the awesome supplies in her Shop!! I'd love for you to check her out - you can find her online at her BlogWebsiteFacebook page and Instagram! The December SCT Sampler also had some fun CTMH products included this month and I thought it would be fun to combine them!! A friend gave me a beautiful gift basket this year, which included so many thoughtful items! One of them is this fabulous nutcracker. She has given me various nutcrackers over the past few years and now I officially have a collection!


I used the CTMH Wood Grain Paper as the background for my layout. I absolutely love this paper pack!! There are so many wood grains to choose from in many different shades! I also love using them as backgrounds to photograph cards on, so I'm very happy there are two of each double sided paper per pack! I pulled some snowflakes out of the Jolly Characters Stamp Set and heat embossed them with Wow Wanderlust Embossing Powder, which is glittery and almost iridescent. 


The  Jingle Joy Paper is so beautiful, with soft colours on one side and black and white prints on the other! This can definitely be used for any season just by flipping it over to use the other side. I followed a Sketches In Thyme scrapbook sketch and added in some Oh What Fun Complements Stickers. I do love the Stamp Of The Month feature from CTMH where each month you can get a beautiful full size stamp set at a fabulous discount with a minimum purchase. I used the September 'Here For The Memories' stamp set around the page.


I used my Cricut Maker to cut out the Nutcracker Soldier design #MF9C5BCB in Cricut Design Space - free with Cricut Access, using the Jingle Joy and Wood Grain Papers to add a finishing detail to the page. 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out Jennifer and all the fun things in the CTMH Shop! I hope you have an amazing week friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment