Friday, December 11, 2020

So Many Projects!! Let's Get Crafty!

Hello friends! I hope you've had a great week. I am over on the Scrap Shotz Blog today and I thought I'd share an assortment of crafty things that you might have gotten a peek at in this week's Facebook Live video! First I demoed this adorable box card using MFT Outside the Box dies and the MFT Winter Songbird stamps. There are so many ways to use this set!!

The We R Memory Keepers Explosion Board is really cool and I shared how easy it is to create an exploding box!! Be sure to check out the Scrap Shotz Blog post for all the details!


I love how it opens up to reveal the exploding surpise!


And lastly, I created a super cute little squash card with the We R Memory Keepers Explosion Board! It pops open for a whole lot of fun!! 


To watch the Facebook Live video click the link or watch below!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to check out the Scrap Shotz Blog for full details on all these projects and links to supplies used! Have an amazing week friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment