Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Christmas JOY Card!

Hello friends! I'm back today with a cute Christmas Card using the adorable Jolly Characters Stamp Set and Comfort and Joy Paper from Close To My Heart! Now this particular paper has sold out, but there are so many beautiful paper packs to choose from - you could easily create this project using any of them! Over the past couple months I've been doing a fun collab with my friend Jennifer Smith and sharing some creative projects using some of the awesome supplies in her Shop!! I'd love for you to check her out - you can find her online at her BlogWebsiteFacebook page and Instagram! These adorable mini characters are so quick to colour to make up some quick and easy cards! I used my Cricut Maker to cut out the shaped card design #MB2A9C in Cricut Design Space - free with Cricut Access -and used the pretty Comfort and Joy Paper to cut layers for a candy cane that looks good enough to eat! 


I used some Distress Oxide Ink to stamp the little shining star stamps from the Jolly Characters Stamp Set in the background before layering on some stickers to spell the word JOY. I added in the adorable reindeer coloured with Copics and used foam dots to pop them up to add dimension. Some pretty Stickles decorate the holly berries, and I even used some of the white, clear and silver sequins from the Got Candy Sequin Pack to finish up with a little more bling. If you still have a few more cards to get out you might just want to try this one for a fast and fun project!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out Jennifer and all the fun things in the CTMH Shop! I hope you have an amazing week friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment