Thursday, July 1, 2021

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps July Stamp Of The Month - Purr-fect Friends!

   Hello friends! We are so excited to share our newest

Stamp Of The Month - Purr-fect Friends!! 


This loveable set will be so adorable on cards and scrapbook pages, with a sweet sentiment sure to make you smile!


This purr-fectly sweet stamp will be
FREE with a $75 or more purchase at the
 Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop (before taxes and shipping)
during the month of July!!


I coloured up the cute kitty with Copic Markers in a calico pattern. I love how her little mouse friend is snoozing right alongside her! 


I drew a thought bubble on white cardstock and fussy cut this lovely image from a P13 Happy Birthday paper pack, stamping the Purr-fect Friends sentiment from the set directly on it. I'm imagining this kitten is dreaming of giving a special birthday cake to her bestie - maybe Mr. Mouse himself! I added three Krafty Dots in various sizes and popped up the dreamy bubble with foam tape.


I also added in two more fun stamps sets on this card! I coloured two of the awesome cactuses from Lookin' Sharp as well as three tiny flowers from the That's A Wrap Set! There are so many sets that you'll be able to pair this sleepy duo with.  I hand drew a cozy little mat for them to have their nap on and used a diecut cardbase of that wonderful P13 Paper. 


We hope you're as excited as we are about the 
July Stamp Of The Month - Purr-fect Friends!

Happy Krafting!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment