Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Pretty Cute Stamps August New Release Sneak Peek!

I just love being able to share with you a sneak peek of the new releases each month at Pretty Cute Stamps, and I know you are going to love this month's digital stamps as much as I do! Today, I'm giving you a sneak peek at the Birthday Monkey digital stamp set, which is so super cute!

I've created a card with this stamp by first saving a Project Life card to my computer from the iPhone app. Then I opened PicMonkey, an online editing program, and opened the PL card. After I had the base card on my screen, I choose the PNG versions of the digital stamps and layered them on. I used a light yellow colour for my stamps so that when I coloured them with my Prismacolor and Hobby Colour Markers I would get a 'no-line' effect! Some pretty sequins from 28 Lilac Lane finished off my bright birthday card!


I added some Glossy Accents over my bananas and some highlights with a white gel pen. Because I added the sentiment, included with the Birthday Monkey set, in the PNG format over a base layer I was able to change the colour before printing.

Inside, I created another card using the PL card and adding the bananas and sentiment from the stamp set. I printed it slightly smaller and layered it over some pretty papers!

And here's a FREE digital stamp set for you! You can get it until August 12th at the Pretty Cute Stamps blog. I can't wait to see what you make with it!

Thanks so much for joining me today, and be sure to come back Friday to see the big reveal of all the stamp sets available in the Pretty Cute Stamps August Digital Stamp Release! In the meantime, see all the sneak peeks today and tomorrow at the Pretty Cute Stamps blog!


1 comment:

  1. OMGOSH... those monkeys are ADORABLE!!! So FUN! can't wait to see the rest! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete