1) I fell in love with this beautiful book by Clara Lidstrom - Vintage Crafts. This isn't a how to so much as inspiration to repurpose and renew those vintage finds. If you love making old new and finding the beauty in the past then you will love this book! I actually really enjoyed reading her write ups of each craft and chucked at her witty remarks. I borrowed this book from my local library.... which brings me to my next inspiration.
2) Have you checked in with your local library lately?! I love that at my library, the Calgary Public Library, you can get a library card for free which allows you to check out books, download eBooks and magazines - all at no charge. My kids and I attend programs at the library, and there are tons of online resources as well.
3) If you love to learn new techniques or find out more about bible journaling, planners or watercolor, just to name a few - you have to check out the awesome FREE classes at Scrapbook.com! I love taking online craft classes - it allows me to be home, use up my own supplies, and are a lower cost than in person classes. These classes are well put together by crafty 'celebrities' ;) who are wonderful teachers! There are also lots of great articles on the BLOG , like this one that I love on how Crafting Makes You Healthier and Happier!
4) The Lasting Memories Layout Challenges blog is a scrapbook challenge blog with weekly challenges that you can enter all month long. I love that there is a monthly theme and then a different weekly challenge. Just think if you were to enter all challenges you'd get 4-5 layouts a month done! You'll find lots of inspiration here!
5) I came across this lovely blog this week - Jaxx Crafty Creations by Jackie Aitken from Australia. Each post is filled with yummy projects, many featuring technique based cards. If you're looking to add some new techniques to your crafting you will definitely want to have a look! I think even making a tag for each technique shown would be a great activity - and get you thinking about what project you might want to use that on.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you've found some crafty inspiration and enjoy a lovely weekend!