Thursday, September 7, 2017

SpiegelMom Scraps - Quick and Easy Artsy Card!

Hello! I'm back today to share a card that I'm featuring over on the SpiegelMom Scraps blog. Our theme this month is 'artsy' - which I love! When I think of artsy, I think watercolours - so this watercolour paper pad I picked up from Michaels recently was the perfect background paired with some of this month's newest releases from the SpiegelMom Scraps shop - Painted Gardens and On Pointe and a Wild Whisper stamp from their Out & About set.


Be sure to use the code KARLA15 to save 15% off all your purchases at the SpiegelMom Scraps shop!  You may want to check out the 'last chance goodies' section as well for some really great deals!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Don't forget to head over to the SpiegelMom Scraps blog to see all the details, closeups and inside of this artsy Thank You card!! Wishing you a fabulous, crafty week!

Linked to:
FFC 204 - AG
DL Art - Thankful Thursday Sept Challenge
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Stamp It (Wild Whisper circle stamp used with Distress Oxide Ink)


6 comments:

  1. Your watercolor background is beautiful and I love how you showcased all those lovely sequins! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background. I love the sentiment and pretty flowers. Thank you for joining the DL.ART September Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Lovely background and I like the extra touch of the sequins! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card, love the artsy watercolored background. Love the hints of brown in it. That gives it such an interesting effect. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. Love the colours. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Stamp it Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karla:
    Your cards are always amazing. SO lovely and always with fabulous details. I'd like to personally invite you to my challenge blog - Word Art Wednesday. I'd LOVE to have you play along with us again - I miss seeing your sweet cards there. Our challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly, and we offer FABULOUS prizes. I really hope that you will stop by to play along with us!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete