Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Wild Whisper - Out & About Traveler's Notebook!

Hi friends! I'm over on the Wild Whisper blog today sharing my traveler's notebook with you, using the awesome Out & About collection! Here's a look at the four pages I created. I'm really loving the beautiful colours in this collection πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›These are wonderful products to use with any outdoor activities, hiking, camping and adventures or travel! So many possibilities!!
You can check out my process video here. I'd love for you to like and subscribe πŸ˜‰


If you want to see the first half of the notebook you can check out this post HERE. Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to the Wild Whisper blog to check out each page up close and the Wild Whisper Store to see the whole Out & About collection!

Linked to:
DL Art - Thankful Thursday Sept Challenge
Emerald Creek Dares - Canadian Living
SSS Monday Challenge - Written in the stars (Cork Stars)
CNHC Patterned Paper - September Link Up


5 comments:

  1. These are fabulous!! I love the details of each page!! The photos and designs are beautiful!! I just purchased my first travelers journal and I can't wait to fill it up!! Thanks for the inspiration!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video and fabulous resulting traveler's journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic details Karla! Each page looks amazing!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Lovely way to keep the memories all together. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing with us at Craftyhuzelnut's Patterned Paper, we hope to see you back again. Hugs Agnieszka chanya13

    ReplyDelete