Thursday, September 14, 2017

SpiegelMom Scraps - Coffee Canvas!

Hi friends! I'm posting on the SpiegelMom Scraps blog today and sharing this cool coffee canvas I painted while my girls & I were at Michaels recently. We dropped in and Michaels was providing the paint when you purchased a canvas. I opened Pinterest and found a coffee sign I liked and just hand sketched it and started painting! I think when you don't overthink it and just have fun with some things they end up being some of the things you like the best. And, of course, because I LOVE coffee, I love how this turned out! 💙

Here's a look at what my girlies painted - and how the canvas looked before I added the words and awesome SpiegelMom Scraps Aquarius Sequin Mix! Amie painted a sunset, and Erica painted popsicles with ears!


Be sure to use the code KARLA15 to save 15% off your goodies at the SpiegelMom Scraps Store!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to pop over to the SpiegelMom Scraps blog to check out all the details and closeups, and have a really fabulous day!!😗

Linked to:
DL Art - Thankful Thursday Sept Challenge


5 comments:

  1. It's so fabulous!! You did an awesome job!! The girls did, too!! Their canvases are beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your canvas looks awesome Karla! LOVE it and the girls did a fab job too! Adorable projects! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everyone's paintings! Artistic talent abounds in your family, Karla!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great! And the girls did such a good job too, how fun! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that big cuppa!! It looks awesome and I hope you have it hanging in your kitchen!! Because I sure would! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete