Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Wild Whisper - Out & About Pocket Pages!

Hello friends! I hope you are having a fabulous week so far!! We had some fall photos done over the weekend, and the trees are turning beautiful colours this week - so it was perfect 🍂 I'm back today to share some pocket pages I created for Wild Whisper using the new Out & About collection. I'm really working on getting my photos into albums and this collection was just right for these camping pics. It's hard to believe how quickly the last 5 years have gone, and it was fun looking at these pics where the girls were so little!



Here's a link to the video where you can see my process. I'd love for you to like and subscribe!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Wild Whisper blog to see all the details and closeups on both these pages. You'll also find a lot more amazing inspiration there from all the other designers using this collection!

Linked to:
FFC #207 - AG
SSS Wednesday Challenge - pop it up (foam dot on leaf sequin for dimension)
DL Art - Thankful Thursday Sept Challenge
CNHC Patterned Paper - September Link Up
Word Art Wednesday - #300-301 AG
Emerald Creek Dares - Canadian Living



3 comments:

  1. What an adorable layout and such sweet pictures. Thank you for sharing your scrapbook pages at Jo's Scrap Shack. It's been fun to take a peek.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh.. what fantastic layout pages! I love the details and those adorable pics! My how fast they grow up! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Hope to see you back again in October.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete