Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Kitty Bee Designs - Bath Time Kitty!

Hi! I hope you are all having a fantastic week! I'm posting over at the Kitty Bee Designs blog today using the adorable Bath Time Kitty digital stamp by Kitty Bee Designs. This kitty looks like he's having so much fun in the tub! Kinda like when you're 5 and nothing could be better ;)


I used some coloured pencils to colour in this guy after I printed him on white cardstock and used a stitched tag die from Your Next Stamp. I think a purple tub would be super fun!!

I used papers, gems and ribbons from a BoBunny ephemera pack - so fun to coordinate with - and a little chat sticker from Tim Holtz. A few sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps finish off my cute card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you are having a fantastic week!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Karla! What a CUTE card! I love the pretty papers... but that image on the tag is just adorable!!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete