Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Scrap Shotz - New Great Outdoors Page Kit!

Hi friends! I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend!! Mine was busy, but awesome - I got to hang out with so many crafty peeps on Saturday at the Creative Scrapbooker Carnival, which was held in Calgary, Alberta. It was so cool to meet all the people I see online up close! I helped out at the Wild Whisper Designs booth as well as the Scrap Shotz booth and it was so amazing to meet so many wonderful scrapbookers who love both of these amazing businesses!

And, I have some exciting news to share today - my first Page Kit that I designed for Scrap Shotz! This was a learning experience that I had so much fun with. I started with some wonderful products and put them together in a kit so anyone can easily create this double page layout. These kits are great for getting your pics off your camera and into your album! All the details about what is in the kit, along with closeups of the layouts are on the Scrap Shotz Snap Shotz blog.


There are a limited number of these kits available, so if you're interested - be sure to grab one quick at the store! Everything is included that you need along with detailed instructions, and you'll even have some fun supplies left over 😉

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!!

Linked to:
FFC 207 - AG
DL Art - Thankful Thursday Sept Challenge
CNHC Patterned Paper - September Link Up
Word Art Wednesday - #300-301 AG
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Pop It up (lots of popped up elements - buttons, dots, layers using foam dots!)


2 comments:

  1. That's AWESOME Karla! Congrats to you for designing your first layout page kit! It looks amazing - you totally rocked the design! And of course the pictures are perfect! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Such lovely details. Thank you for sharing at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete