Tuesday, May 22, 2018

7gypsies Handmade Junk Journal & Video!!

Hello! I'm so excited to share my first junk journal! I have wanted to make one for a while, and I'm really glad I finally did it. The Canvas Corp Brands Architextures books are just the perfect thing to start with, and since I had my niece's birthday coming up - and one of the Vintage Pink books in my stash - I thought this would be the perfect thing to create for her! Here's a look at some of the pages I ended up with.


The beautiful background papers on the pages included with the book made it easy to create a great layout! Be sure to check out the video below to see all the pages closeup.


Here's a link to the video  (or watch below) where you can get a closeup of the 7gypsies Architextures Mix & Match Vintage Pink book - and then see all the pages I created with lots of goodies from the Canvas Corp Brand Shop! To see a list of supplies visit the video and check the description box.


Here's a photo of us all at the table at our local Earls restaurant! Of course Sydney loved her gift!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the 7gypsies YouTube channel for lots more inspiration!


2 comments:

  1. So creative, cool and unique! Love all the different pages!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so amazing!! I can't believe it's your first journal!! You did such a fabulous job with all of the pages and details!! Your niece is so lucky!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete