Monday, May 7, 2018

7gypsies - Using the Architextures Stash Paque in Your Planner VIDEO!

Hi there friends! I hope you've all had a fabulous weekend. I was lucky enough to get some scrapbooking done at a crop on iNSD (International Scrapbooking Day) on Saturday, which was totally awesome! Today, I'm sharing a video I have posted on the 7gypsies YouTube channel - Using Architextures 'Create' Stash Paque In Your Planner. The Stash Paques are full of vintage stickers, cut aparts, adhesive sheets and more that can be used for so many things! I wanted to show you how you could use it to decorate a planner today. Here are some pics, but you'll want to watch the video below to see it closeup!


Click HERE to watch the video or on the link below to get a closeup look of all the awesome goodies included in the 7gypsies Create Stash Paque and see how I included them in my planner!



Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic week ahead 💓


2 comments:

  1. Wow, your planner looks so amazing!! I love how you've decorated the pages!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Awesome planner!! Fantastic details Karla!! I love the way you decorated the pages!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete