Sunday, August 21, 2016

Using Digital Stamps on a Digital Project Life Page!

I love using my Project Life app on my iPad, and it was so easy to incorporate the cute digital stamp files from Pretty Cute Stamps onto my page, that I just had to share!

I first opened my saved digital page in the PicMonkey program and then choose to embellish with the PNG versions of the digital stamps I wanted to use by choosing to add an overlay by clicking on the butterfly icon. This allowed me to layer on the PCS Digital Stamps to create a scene. I adjusted the opacity of some of the stamps so they were lighter, like the sand dollars on the card background on the top left and the seashell which looks like it's inside the jar on the bottom right!


I love the way I can change the colour of the stamps and even turn them to fit just the way I want on my page. The Splish Splash card reminds me of hand stitching. You could easily embellish single cards this way and print them with your photos to put in a physical album as well!

Here's a look at the page when I first created it in the PL app, with the journaling cards I chose. I typed my journaling on one of the cards and left the others blank so I could embellish with PCS digital stamps.

Here's a look at the stamp sets I used. The sentiments are so awesome! 
Life's A Beach

Wave Borders

Beach Babes

Beach Bums

Thanks so much for joining me today! Don't forget to check out our current challenge - Let's Celebrate, at the Pretty Cute Stamps blog, and be sure to head over to the PCS Store to see all the awesome stamp goodies!


2 comments:

  1. This is so COOL Karla! LOVE that you used your Digi Stamps to create it in Pic Monkey... Wonderful Idea!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karla! This is so cool! I love how you did the page in the app first, and then added the stamps. Sooo fun! I'm hoping to work towards something like this.
    Lovely Job!
    Sam

    ReplyDelete