Sunday, March 10, 2019

Spring Puppy Card!

Hello! I am so ready for spring and these pretty papers are just the thing to lift my mood along with the adorable Dog and Butterfly digital stamp in the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop! I had fun using the February goodies from the SCT Sampler Pack - I'm loving this new My Mind's Eye paper from the Splendor collection.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out all the details and closeups at the Gerda Steiner Designs blog, and have a wonderful week!

Linked to:
SSS Monday Challenge - Whatever the weather (spring!)
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Create a scene



3 comments:

  1. The image is so sweet!! And the papers are gorgeous!! I'm so ready for spring, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image and scene, I like the background papers too. Thank you for joining us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card this is. I love all the different patterned papers you used and that dog and butterfly are too cute!! You've colored them beautifully.
    Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete