Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Many Thanks Teacher Card!

Hello! Today I'm sharing another back to school card over on the Scrap Shotz Blog using images and sentiments from Hello Bluebird Just Sayin'Mama Elephant Mini Everyday Messages and Lawn Fawn So Owlsome stamp sets. I love how fun combining stamp sets can be! I grabbed a watercolour background from my stash and layered on a border diecut from Your Next Stamp. I'm sure one of my girls teachers is going to love it!


Inside, I stamped a sentiment and this cute tiny ruler using the Studio Katia Kobi Loves School stamp set. 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz Blog to see ALL the closeups and details. You can check out another Back To School Card here if you missed it! Have a very happy, very crafty week friends!

Linked to: 
SSS Monday Challenge - S is for ...SCHOOL!


2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!!! The critters are so cute!! I love the background and colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMWORD!!! How Stinkin' CA-UTE!!! I adore those sweet critters and I love the background! Wonderful card for any teacher!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete