Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Snowy Adventure Layouts with Doodlebug Winter Wonderland!

Hi friends! I'm over on the Scrap Shotz Blog today with a fun double page winter layout! I'm using the adorably cute Doodlebug Design Winter Wonderland Collection Pack, Cardstock Stickers and Odds & Ends diecut ephemera as well as a Marvy Snow Marker and a few other fun supplies!


I used the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine February Sketchy Challenge as inspiration for this layout.


And for this one I used the SCT365 2020 Layout Class Sketch for February.


Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz Blog where you can find closeups, details and product links to all these awesome goodies!! Have a wonderful week friends!


1 comment:

  1. OMGOSH! I Adore Doodlebug Papers!!! Your layout pages are stinkin' cute and I think I have this collection in the 6x6 version! Shame on me for not using it yet! hahaha
    I Love the assorted ephemera & stickers too!!


    Theresa

    ReplyDelete