Friday, February 28, 2020

50 Rocks Birthday Card!

Hello! I have an exciting card to share with you from the Wild Whisper Blog today!  I pulled out the Masculine Collection from Wild Whisper and my Cricut Maker and got busy making a card for my husband's...50th birthday! He's an amazing guy, and we are so lucky to have him, and he really does rock - so this card was perfect!!


Inside, I used a frame cut from one of the 12x12 pages and stamped it with a birthday sentiment. I really am loving using my Maker to cut shaped cards and then putting my own touch on them!


Thanks so much for stopping by! You can find the cutfiles on Cricut Design Space HERE ready to customize, and be sure to use the code DTKARLA to save 10% in the Wild Whisper Shop. All the details as well as closeups can be found on the Wild Whisper Blog. Have an amazing weekend friends!


1 comment:

  1. very cool and happy belated birthday to your hubby! I like how you used the positive and negative guitar die cut... so neat!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete