Thursday, February 13, 2020

Layering Scrapbook Elements with Doodlebug Design & Video!

Hello! I'm back today with another fun double page layout on the Scrap Shotz Blog using the Doodlebug Design Winter Wonderland collection! This time I'm sharing a video giving you some tips to use to layer all those fun papers, stickers, diecuts and embellishments you have - as well as how to use the Marvy Snow Marker!


Here's a look at the first layout using some cut apart 2.5" and 3x4" cards and border strips. I absolutely love the colours in this collection!


I added in some mixed media with Distress Oxide Sprays in the second layout - and this is the one you'll see me create in the video below.


Here's a look at the VIDEO where you can see just how everything came together-


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz Blog for closeups, details and links, and have an amazing weekend coming up!!


Linked to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge - 2 or more patterned papers

1 comment:

  1. Super CUTE layout! I love Doodlebug designs so this had me smiling!!!

    ReplyDelete