Friday, February 7, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps February New Release HOP - Day 2 Pretty Fly!

Hello friends, and welcome back to Day 2 of the fabulous February 2020 Release Sneak Peeks from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!! Did you enjoy yesterday's previews of all the amazing new goodies?? Are ya ready for MORE? Be sure to check out the VIDEO below for closeups over everything!
Today we have a sweet new encouragement set by fabulous artist Cheryl Grant! It's called....PRETTY FLY! What a sweet little family of tweeters! There is one main image with an extra birdie stamp plus some wonderful and uplifting sentiments!  These little sweethearts make my heart soar!
I just love the way the little bird looks like he's getting ready to fly, so I decided to play on that and create a flip card showing him spreading his wings! This card would be perfect for Graduation or Congrats, and I love how many other occasions you could use this lovely spring set for - there are lots of options with these sentiments!
 I created a background on Yupo Paper with Ranger Alcohol Inks and used a Sizzix die to cut out an oval. I used the Mama Elephant Flip Slider die to create a little flip effect showing the baby bird spreading his wings to fly!
I used one of our NEW stencils - Chubby Clouds to lightly stencil in fluffy clouds in the background with Bubbly Blue Ink (on sale this month!!)
Our NEW ink Magical Midnight is a wonderful stony blue, which I used to stamp the sentiment on the pull tab.
 I used Copic Markers to colour in the images. You could use so many colour combinations for these cuties! I added three of our NEW Heavenly Dots on the bottom left of the card for a touch more of texture and colour!
Inside, I stamped the cute stand alone birdie and a cheerful sentiment, and I used the NEW Fabulous Feathers Stencil with Bubbly BlueLovely Lagoon and NEW Magical Midnight Inks.
Here's a look at the VIDEO where you can see everything included in the Pretty Fly stamp set along with the interactive card I created in action!
Check out PRETTY FLY in action as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs today!  You'll also see new stencils, new ink and new dots!!  Be sure to leave some love at each stop because Kraftin' Kimmie is going to give away some krafty $$ to a lucky commenter!
You'll see MORE of our brand new goodies tomorrow and everything will be released at our LIVE Online Release Party in the Krafty Friends facebook group on Sunday, February 9th at 2pm EST!
For now, hop around and check out some incredible designs from our Krafty Team!!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

23 comments:

  1. What a great idea! This flip card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great flip card! And I adore the blue background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet I love it!!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable idea. You are so smart. I have never tried anything like that. I just love the progression of the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the background, and how the bird pops off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the background you did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderfully creative card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the story you told in the flip card! So sweet!!!! Just a beautiful background, coloring and great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable card! Thanks so much for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing card! So fun with the flip! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is amazing. I'm soo loving this set.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I love your story in pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous background, this stamp set makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card! Love these birds! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your backgrounds are always so COOL! Love it and the sweet stamp set!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete