Thursday, February 6, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps February New Release HOP - Day 1 Happy Hummingbirds!

Hello! Boy am I excited to show you the February Release at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!? I'm also super excited to let you know I've joined the Kraftin' Kimmie Design Team!! I'm so honoured to be part of this amazing group of talented ladies - sharing these fabulous products with you. I'm so impressed with the quality and service of this company and so proud to be part of it!
The brand new products for February are going to make you think of spring....and wings! And peace....and relaxing!! So let's get started because we're so excited to share everything with you! We are starting things off today with a super sweet new stamp set from artist, SABRINA VAN VLOTEN!!

It's called....HAPPY HUMMINGBIRDS! Check out this sweet set of feathered friends! It's a 4x4 stamp set with several gorgeous hummingbirds, some beautiful floral images and of course, some perfect sentiments! How cute!
I've created two cards today with this awesome set and have a VIDEO linked below for you to check out!! I stamped out the beautiful images on Copic friendly paper with Wicked Black Krafty Kolours Ink and used Copic Markers to colour them to match some pretty Pinkfresh paper.
I used Bubbly Blue Krafty Kolours Ink (on sale this month!) to brush on the Chubby Clouds Stencil in the background - keep reading to see this awesome stencil up close!
I just love the sentiments included in the set, and I stamped this one with our NEW Magical Midnight Ink (see below). I based this card on February's sketch, which you can see in this post here
 
For the second card I used the same papers and colour scheme and, just as I did for the first card, I stenciled the awesome new Fabulous Feathers Stencil with some glittery paste I had in my stash. I am definitely going to be using these stencils a lot!!
I added a hello sentiment, diecut with my Cricut Maker and coloured it with the new Magical Midnight Ink. I seriously love this colour!
I added some of the new Heavenly Dots (see below) to accent my cards - be sure to grab these quick once they're in the shop!!
Inside, I added another sentiment from the set. How awesome is this card going to be to send to someone special?!!

Here's a look at all the images stamped out and closeups and details of the cards I created in the video below!



As you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs today you will see the HAPPY HUMMINGBIRDS stamp set in action in combination with our all of our other awesome new February Kraftin' Kimmie products! You will spot our newest addition to the Krafty Kolours Hybrid Ink line! It's a gorgeous new dark stone blue named MAGICAL MIDNIGHT! As always it will be available in full sized ink pads, mini cubes and ink refills!
We've got TWO brand new Krafty Stencils for this month's release to help accessorize your creations! They are called CHUBBY CLOUDS and FABULOUS FEATHERS!
And of course, we are adding the perfect new coordinating Krafty Dots for this release! This is an exclusive set featuring new sizes and will not be available once sold out so be sure to grab some! These ones are called HEAVENLY DOTS!
You'll get to see all of our brand new goodies in action over the next few days of February Krafty Peeks and everything will be released at our LIVE Online Release Party in the Krafty Friends facebook group on Sunday, February 9th at 2pm EST!
BLOG CANDY!!
For now, hop around and check out some incredible designs from our Krafty Team!! Be sure to leave some love on EACH stop on the hop because Kraftin' Kimmie is going to be giving away some krafty $$ to the shop!! PLUS our designers are AMAZING and you should tell them so!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Come on back tomorrow for more LOVE-y goodness, and have an amazing Thursday!

Linked to:
SSS Monday Challenge - Floral Frenzy
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

18 comments:

  1. So beautiful and all the layers are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore your 2 cards. The colors, the coloring, the die cut backgrounds, the purple flowers. These are amazing. You must love them, too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So PRETTY! I love the pretty birds! Wonderful Spring colors!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your coloring and the layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, love the rounded corners...they are both so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards I love the way you colored the birds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are so vibrant on these little guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the colors ar beautiful. great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the rounded corners on your card too. The use of the stencils with the glitter paste is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these. And this stamp set is definitely a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dark blue ink and the stencils to go with this cute hummingbird

    ReplyDelete