Monday, July 6, 2020

Everyday Is A Fresh Start Double Page Layout!

Hello friends! I'm back today with a double page layout that I'm sharing on the Scrap Shotz Blog! I have been crafting up a storm, but not always blogging, so be sure to check the links below for all the fun places you can find me! Today, I'm using the double page layout sketch from the July SCT365- 2020 Sketch Class and the fabulous NEW Simple Stories Kate & Ash Collection. This is an awesome collection of fun papers and images that are perfect to document any girly things in your life!


If you want to check out all the awesome products and details on these two pages, be sure to check out the Scrap Shotz Blog and Shop!

You can also find me on Instagram, Facebook & YouTube
-as well as LIVE on the Scrap Shotz Facebook Page Tuesdays at 1 MST (find all the replays HERE)
- LIVE in the Kraftin' Kimmie Friends Facebook Page (find the replays HERE)
- LIVE on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Facebook Page once a month (find the replays HERE)

Hope you have an amazing, crafty week friends!!


Linked to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Bright & Cheerful

No comments:

Post a Comment