Monday, July 6, 2020

Gerda Steiner Designs Mermaid Card!

Hello! I'm back today with an adorable Mermaid Digital Stamp from the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop that I'm featuring on the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog! I just love her purple hair - if I was a mermaid I'd definitely want purple hair!! I was really excited to coordinate her with this fun Echo Park 6x6 Paper Pad called Mermaid Dreams. I used my Copics and coloured her up to match! A pretty scalloped edge circle die and hello word diecut from Studio Katia finished off the front of this 4 1/4" square card.


Inside, I added one of the cut apart elements from the paper pad, diecut with a Pinkfresh Die for a cute sentiment.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the darling mermaid.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete