Friday, July 10, 2020

Foiling Scrapbook Paper from Wild Whisper!!

Hey there friends! I hope you've had a really awesome week! I'm super excited today to be on the Wild Whisper Blog with a very exciting foiling technique!! I decided to try running some of Nicole Wright Designs Fanciful Floral Papers through the laminator with some DecoFoil - and what do you know... it worked!! I wasn't planning on making a video, but this was too cool not to share - so be sure to check out the closeup details on the Thanks card I made and some of the other samples from the paper pack I played around with. Here's a look at the pretty foiled Thank You card I ended up with. I even used some Dina Wakley Gloss Spray Paint to add some fun pops of colour on my inked background.


And here's the Video


Thanks so much for stopping by! *Be sure to use the code DTKARLA to save 10% in the Wild Whisper Shop - you can find all the details and links on the Wild Whisper Blog. I hope you have an amazing weekend!!


Linked to:
SSS Monday Challenge - Play With Paint

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karla, very cool video! Will this work with any printed paper, or just the brand you were using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m not sure Marti! But I’m going to be trying out different brands! I have seen someone using it on a Studio Katia paper pad too.

      Delete