Thursday, July 23, 2020

Sweet Summer Watermelon Card!

Hello! I've got a really cute card for you today over on the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog using the super cute Watermelon-Dinosaur Digital Stamp from Gerda Steiner Designs! I thought he looked super cute with the fun Bar-B-Cute Doodlebug Designs paper and Paper Rose Shaker Mix fruity embellishments! I used some fun diecuts to layer on my base, including the adorable Scallop Frame die from Studio Katia and a round Sizzix die cut.


Inside I stamped a coordinating Lawn Fawn sentiment with some Krafty Kolours Inks from Kraftin' Kimmie and now my dino is ready to make someone's summer extra happy!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog to get closeups and details - and have an amazing day!!




1 comment:

  1. Would you mind sharing what copic markers you used for the dinosaur and the watermelon? Thanks!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete