Friday, July 24, 2020

Good Vibes Summer Layout!

Hello! I hope you're all doing well! I'm over on the Scrap Shotz Blog today with another fun and bright layout using the fabulous Simple Stories Kate & Ash Collection! I have so many ideas of many more layouts to create with this line!! I used the pretty florals and feathers and made a layout of my girls playing at a park on a camping trip at Gull Lake, Alberta. I used one of the layout sketches from a Jennifer Edwardson Use Your Own Paper Class, which are a go to for me! You can check out here online workshops available HERE and catch her on Facebook where she does amazing Live Videos!


Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz Blog to see closeups and get all the details! And be sure to set your calendars for 1 pm MST today (Friday July 24) to see a Facebook Live where I'll be showcasing NEW goodies in the Shop! Thanks so much for stopping by, and have an amazing weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment