Tuesday, October 22, 2019

13 Days Of Halloween - Day 11 - Lawn Fawn Caramel Apple Shaker Tag!

Howdy! Wow, Day 11 already! My girls are getting really excited about Halloween, and it's only 9 days away now. For today's project I'm sharing two fun shaker tags - perfect for adding to a loot bag full of candy! These are definitely not on the spooky end of Halloween, and could definitely be used for fall and even Thanksgiving. If I ever got around to making caramel apples, these would be awesome... but that's not going to happen this year!


I used two layers of fun foam to create the shaker walls and added some pretty Studio Katia Sequins. I thought the cute Mama Elephant mini message was perfect!


I matched the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to the fall colours in the Fall Fling Lawn Fawn Paper Pad. I like the fun, bright feel!


I added some yummy treats to dollarstore paper bags with a doily folded over. On the back is a sweet message from the Caramel Apple set stamped with Tim Holtz Archival Mini Inks.


Here's a look at the video where you can see how this project comes together! If you've missed any of the 13 Days Of Halloween be sure to check out the full playlist HERE.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and hit that notification button so you don't miss any new uploads. Have an awesome day friends.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay.. Those tags are super cute! I love them as shakers! I need to make me a couple of these!

    ReplyDelete