Tuesday, October 8, 2019

13 Days Of Halloween - Day 7 - Foiled Cricut Tags!

Hello! Well, I must admit it doesn't feel much like Halloween anymore - we just got another snowstorm and it feels more like Christmas! Hopefully it will be much nicer when October 31st comes around though. We always have to take into account whether the girls will have to wear winter gear under their costumes, and I think this year's outfits will be perfect for that! (scroll down to see what they'll be wearing) Today, for the 13 Days Of Halloween Series on YouTube I made some fun Halloween Tags with my Cricut Maker and used the We R Memory Keepers Foil Quill to add a foiled sentiment to the back. 


I used both gold foil and the Foil Quill along with a silver Cricut gel pen to add my sentiment to the back side of the tags. I chose to colour in one with gel pen and leave the other as an outline.


Distress Oxide Inks add some shading and highlights to the cardstock edges. The Tim Holtz Chit Chat Occasions stickers add spooky wishes to the front.


I decorated the front of the tags with Studio Katia and Buttons Galore and More sequins and gems for a bit of bling, and then added a coordinating piece of baker's twine.


I even spritzed the pumpkin and owl with sparkly Dylusions Mica Sprays for some extra Halloween shine!


Here's a look at the video where you can check out exactly how I made these cute tags!


I let my girls do the decorating this year and this is how our mantel looks. I think they did a great job! How many projects can you spot from previous years?!! 


And here's a look at the costumes they chose this year. I'm not sure if we were hungry when we went shopping or what, lol... These will work at a Halloween Party inside or over winter jackets outdoors, so that's a win-win!


Thanks so much for stopping by! You can find these Foiled Halloween Tags in Cricut Design Space if you'd like to make them yourself. Be sure to check out Day 7 of the 13 Days Of Halloween, and have a wonderful week!


1 comment:

  1. Your tags are so cute and I love the way the girls decorated the mantel! It's perfect and they can come decorate my house anytime! :) I love the costumes they chose - They are fun and look easy to put on... glad they can be worn over a coat if needed! Sorry you're getting so much snow already.... I feel like Mother nature skipped an entire season on you! (Sad Face)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete