Monday, October 21, 2019

Have a Holly Jelly Narly Christmas!

Hello! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! We went to a Christmas Market here, which may seem a little early, but if you're a crafter you've probably been making Christmas cards for a while now 😉🎅🎄 - and speaking of Christmas cards I'm sharing two over on the Scrap Shotz Blog today! I pulled out my old and new Lawn Fawn Stamps along with some fun Lawn Fawn Paper, Distress Oxide Sprays (love!) and a cool stencil from Southern Ridge Trading Company and had fun creating.


Inside, I stamped a sentiment from the Winter Narwhal set - gotta love the puns...!


I love how the new and old stamp sets coordinate so well together! I really love feeling like I'm not forgetting my older sets.


I switched up the sentiment inside the second card with a greeting from Christmas Fishes... too cute!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have you started your Christmas cards yet? Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz store to see what's new and fun - and don't forget to check out all the closeups and lots of details on the Scrap Shotz Blog! Have a wonderful week friends 💜


1 comment:

  1. OMGOSH! How cute.. I adore those little jelly fish with hats! super fun card!

    ReplyDelete