Thursday, October 10, 2019

13 Days Of Halloween - Day 8 - Mummy Kitten Card!

Hello! I'm back with Day 8 of the 13 Days Of Halloween Series on YouTube, and I'm having so much fun crafting lots of fun Halloween creations! Today, I'm using the Gerda Steiner Designs Halloween Kids Digital Stamp Set  which is great for scene building, but you can also find the kitten separately as the Mummy Kitten digital stamp


Here's a look at the video where you can see just how I put this card together! If you've missed any of the 13 Days Of Halloween Series you can find it HERE.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog where you can see closeups and get more details. Have a fantastic weekend friends - and to all my Canadian friends - Happy Thanksgiving!! 🍂


Linked to:
SSS Monday Challenge - Fall/Autumn

2 comments:

  1. So CUTE!! I love Gerda's designs! Are you ready for Thanksgiving? I'm wishing you and your family a beautiful Thanksgiving weekend!!! Eat lots of Pie for me! LOL

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Halloween card! The pumpkins look such fun with the sweet kitty cat 😀. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Creative wishes, Jo x

    ReplyDelete