Thursday, October 3, 2019

13 Days Of Halloween - Day 6 - Spooky Embossed Tag!

Hi! I'm back today with another Halloween make for the 13 Days Of Halloween series I'm sharing on YouTube this year! Today is Day 6, and I have a cool, spooky tag for you. I'm sharing lots of fun techniques in this video - so get ready for some neat FX!


I used the new Emerald Creek Peppermint Rock Candy Embossing Powder to add some red oozyness to the tag - Love how this turned out!!


This clear embossing technique is so easy and looks super cool!


Here's a look at the video where you can see all the awesome techniques! Be sure to hit that notification bell so you don't miss any episodes... and find the 13 Days Of Halloween Series Playlist HERE if you've missed any! You'll find links in the video description on YouTube.


I love combining these inky, fun techniques!


Here are two more tags - I created the BOO tag for the October Challenge on the Emerald Creek Blog and you can find the 'There Is Magic In The Night' tag in a Facebook Live Video on the EC FB Page where  you can find out about a big Giveaway!!


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing week!!


1 comment: