Friday, October 25, 2019

Creepy Caravan Blog Hop!

Well hello friends! I'm super excited because it's Day 12 of the 13 Days Of Halloween Series... and the Creepy Caravan Blog Hop!!


You'll find 12 amazing, spooky projects on this hop - perfect to inspire you to get in Halloween mood!! Here's the hop line up:

It's Oddly Appealing
Whimsy Chic Papercrafts
Kelly Parker Designs
Scrap Savvy Creations - Cassandra
Life in a Snapshot
Karla Yungwirth Designs That's ME!
Scrapstorian- Brande Davison NEXT
Stephanie Eaton
Roni Johnson  a.k.a. Ink Stained
Matter of Crafts/Jessica Larios
Jennifer Gagne (KaezMum)
Nelly's Artistic Creations

For my project I'm sharing a perfectly creepy haunted house! Be sure to scroll down to catch the video to see how this came together 👻 as well as some fun BLOG CANDY!


Tim Holtz Ephemera, Distress Stains, Crayons, Oxides and Oxide Sprays worked awesomely together to add to this dollar store wooden house, taking it from boring to spooky in no time!


I dug into my Halloween stash to find whatever worked! This Simple Stories pumpkin sticker was just the right size for one of these girls to hold. I coloured their outfits with Distress Crayons and I love the vintage look. 


Stickles added in different areas give a sparkly effect - I firmly believe every event needs sparkle!


Emerald Creek Craft Supplies Embossing Powders add neat touches to stamped images as well as random areas that just need a touch of blood. I love how my new Studio Katia pumpkin border stamp fits on the sides of the house. 


Here's a look at the video where you can see all the fun supplies I used and just how it came together-


BLOG CANDY!!
I'm giving away a $10 gift certificate to the Studio Katia store to one lucky person who leaves a comment below! Leave your comment by October 28th and I will announce the winner on October 29th. I've used several Studio Katia products in my project today, including the Autumn Borders stamp, Square Brick Stencil, Silver Foil Star Sequins and Spooky Satin Confetti!
Next up is the awesome Scrapstorian- Brande Davison

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic weekend ahead with lots of creatively creepy crafting ideas!


Linked to:
SSS Monday Challenge - Spooky
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Fall Colours

12 comments:

  1. Loved watching this go together Karla. 12 down, one more to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This takes the cake, my friend! Love! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the video. Super!! Lots of Tim stuff. Love those kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like it was such a lot of fun to do! That blood dripping off the roof looks pretty creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a spectacular creation Karla! Absolutely love all the bitty details! SO creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the details and the thought you put into this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you made a Dollar store item look so fab! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! thank you for sharing and i am off to the dollar store!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The coolest creepy Halloween house ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous make! Your haunted house looks so spooky, all the detail that you created looks amazing 😁. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Happy and creative wishes, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That turned out so cool and very detailed! Also creepy! hahahaha I know that was the whole point! tehehehe - Love it!

    ReplyDelete