Tuesday, October 15, 2019

13 Days Of Halloween - Day 9 - Vintage Vignette Boxes!

Hello! Well, I'm back today with Day 9 of the 13 Days Of Halloween Series on YouTube! As we creep closer to the big day I'm sharing some home decor ideas using the Tim Holtz Vignette Boxes and Toppers in combination with the Simple Stories Simply Vintage Halloween collection. I love the way these products mix and match to give just the right vintage, spooky feel!


I've been wanting to use these cute box toppers for a while, and I'm so glad I did! It's so easy to put your own spin on decorating these - adding as much or as little extras as you like.


I even grabbed a little Tim Holtz wood slice for my pumpkin to sit on. I found that hot glue made it easier to attach the wood as well as the box toppers to the boxes. I added a bit of stenciling to the paper in the background and even some sparkly Moonstone Tonic paste, which I am loving!!


Here's a look at the video where you can see just how these cute boxes come together. If you missed any of the previous days in the series you can find the full playlist HERE.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you're having a great fall, and if you celebrate Halloween, I hope you're having as much fun with this series as I am!!



1 comment: