Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Fright Night Home Decor Tag!

Hello! Well, October is sneaking by, but I feel like I am not going to miss Halloween this year 😜 as I've had lots of fun creating spooky projects! I'm so excited to show you this one that I'm featuring over on the Southern Ridge Trading Company blog today using the Large Chipboard Tag (coming soon!), Frogs, Spooky Halloween Word Mix and Halloween Mix 2 chipboard embellishments and the 3x3 Star Stencil and Under The Sea Bubbles Stencil from the Southern Ridge Trading Company Store. 


Be sure to head over to the Southern Ridge Trading Company blog to get the steps to create this huge Halloween Tag as well as see closeups and a full supply list! Thanks so much for stopping by, and have an awesome week friends!


Linked to:
SSS Monday Challenge - Fall/Autumn

2 comments:

  1. So COOL! I love the layers upon layers of spooky coolness!! Fabulous tag!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing tag! I love the starry background and images that you used - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge again! Creative wishes, Jo x

    ReplyDelete