Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Scrapping Christmas & New Years with the Scrap Shotz December Kit!

Hello! I'm popping in today to share two more layouts using the December 2019 Kit featuring the gorgeous Kaisercraft Starry Night collection. I love all the gold accents in this kit and decided it wasn't just for Christmas... I needed to get my New Years pics scrapped too!



 Thanks so much for stopping by! You can find all the details, closeups and more on the Scrap Shotz Blog!! Have an awesome week friends.


Linked to:
SSS Monday Challenge - New (New Years!)
Creative Scrapbooker Magazine January Sketchy Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! LOVE both layouts and the awesome gold! It just makes both pages POP! and I can totally agree that kit is not just for Christmas! I can even seen winter themes and even masculine designs being made from it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete