Monday, January 20, 2020

Gerda Steiner Adventure Bunny!

Hello! I hope you all had a lovely weekend! I had some time to colour up a cute little critter from Gerda Steiner Designs -  Bunny With Camera Digital Stamp. I decided to go with some Neutral Grey's, but I think he'd look sweet in lots of other colours! I picked out some papers from the Scrapbook & Cards Today Woodland Grove Kit and matched his cute camera to the teal blue's in the kit. He looked like he was on an adventure, so this sentiment from one of the cut apart pages worked perfectly. I even found a little Doodlebug Design puffy sticker (I think I'm obsessed with puffy stickers right now!) that simply had to go on!


You can catch more details and closeups on the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog, and find lots of awesome clear and digi stamps in the GSD Shop! I hope you have an amazing, crafty week friends!


1 comment:

  1. Your card is darling! I LOVE the sweet mouse image and the cute puffy camera sticker! The pattern papers go so perfectly too!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete