Saturday, January 4, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge Use The Colour Blue!

Good morning!  I am so super excited to be joining the Kraftin' Kimmie team as a guest designer this month!! I absolutely love Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, stencils, inks and enamel dots - and am thrilled and honoured to be sharing some of their amazing products with you throughout January. Today is the very first Saturday challenge of 2020 at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, and we can't wait to see what you create!

This week the challenge is to create something with the Colour Blue, so I decided to grab the Whimsical Gnomes and Beautiful Blooms Stamp Sets, Krafty Kolours Inks in Stormy Sky, Bubbly BlueMermaid Melody and Totally Taupe, the Stained Glass Stencil and Krafty Dots from the Polar and Krafty Basics packs and created a blue tone on tone card with a touch of whimsy!


I am absolutely loving the Krafty Kolours hybrid inks! They stamp beautifully, can be used with Copics and watercolours and also sponge wonderfully through the Kraftin' Kimmie stencils. I used the Totally Taupe Ink to stamp the cute images from the Whimsical Gnomes set so I could use my Copics and get a no-line effect. I love how it turned out!


The flowers from the Beautiful Blooms set really are beautiful, and I love the solid image you get. I used the blue inks listed above and then layered them on the card. For the background I used the lightest Bubbly Blue ink through the Stained Glass stencil and then used the Stormy Sky (one of my favourites!) around the edges.


I added a sweet sentiment from the Whimsical Gnomes set, embossed with Emerald Creek Glacier White embossing powder. I added some coordinating dots from the Krafty Basics and Polar packs. 


We also have a sketch to inspire you for the month of January! Feel free to use it any time you like when you need a little kickstart to your creative process!


Each and every Saturday there is a brand new challenge for the week, and you are welcome to enter as many times as you like! These must be new creations and you are welcome to use any stamp, however using Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and products will earn you double entries! There are TWO ways to enter....you can link up your creation on the Krafty Kimmie Challenge Post AND you can upload your photo to the album in the Krafty Friends facebook group!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter
Thanks so much for stopping by! I can't wait to share more from this fabulous company with you this month, as well as see what fun things this challenge inspires you to create! Be sure to check out the Blog to see what all the other Designers have come up with and have an amazing weekend 💙


3 comments:

  1. Love the no line affect! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!!!! Sorry I've been MIA - lots of things have been going on... :) I hope you had a fabulous holiday! Congrats on being their Guest Designer this month! How Exciting! Your project is totally Adorable!!! - :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete